Join us for our Annual Fall Open House, Saturday, August 17th from 11am-1pm. Come see what Ivanov's Gymnastics Academy is all about and meet some of our teachers! We look forward to seeing you there!
Ivanov's Gymnastics Academy was visited on 12/26/2012 by former Ivanov's team member, and current University of Alabama Gymnastics Team Member, Olivia Carisella. The University of Alabama has won the NCAA Women's Gymnastics National Championship the last 2 years in a row, and Olivia has been a member of both teams. Olivia, pictured here with some of our current team members, stopped by for a training session while on vacation from school. We were glad to see her, and are proud of all of her accomplishments!
Congratulations to our State Champions from the 2012 State Championships! We had 21 State Champions in all Levels! Congratulations girls, and good luck next season!
12,000 square foot facility
One block from Veterans between Cleary and Richland, behind the French Riviera Spa, between Veterans and I-10
(Click here for a Map)
School Year: Monday - Thursday - 3:45 - 7pm, Friday 3:45 - 6:30pm, Saturday 9am - Noon
Summer (May 28-August 9, 2013): Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 9 - 11am
Registrations are now being taken for our Winter/Spring 2013 Session! Registration for the Summer 2013 Session begins on Monday, April 15th!!! The schedules for both sessions are posted on our Schedule page! Stop by the gym to to register during our normal Office Hours! All registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please check the Schedule page for our current Winter/Spring 2013 Session schedule and our Summer 2013 Session Schedule, and e-mail or stop by the gym if you need any further information! We still have availability in all of our programs, and you can register for classes at any time during the session! All Registrations must be done in person during our normal office hours.
- Mommy and Me (18 mos. to 3 years)
- Preschool Beginners Classes (3 to 5 years)
- Preschool Intermediate Classes (3 to 5 years, and must have completed 2 sessions of Preschool gymnastics)
- Preschool Advanced (4 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Intermediate gymnastics)
- Beginner Classes (5 years and up)
- Intermediate Beginners Classes (5 1/2 years and up, and must have attended at least one session of Beginners)
- Advanced Beginners Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Intermediate)
- Advanced Beginners II Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Advanced)
- Tumbling Classes (6 years and up)
- Beginner Tumbling (for Children who do NOT have their Back Handspring)
- Advanced Tumbling (for Children who DO have their Back handspring)
- Friday Night - Fun Night (Non-members welcome)
Now offering Half Day Camp (9am-12:30pm) for children ages 3-4 1/2.
- Winter Holiday Camp
- December 23, 24, 26, 27, 30, & 31, 2013
- Summer Camp
- Registration for Summer Camp Begins March 15, 2013.
- Download our Summer Camp Registration Form here.
- Begins on May 28, 2013
- Runs through August 9, 2013
- All staff is safety certified.
- For students with or without gymnastics experience
- Non-Members welcome!
- Half Day Camp for Children ages 3-4 1/2: 9am-12:30pm, Before Care available 8-9 am.
- Full Day Camp for children ages 4 1/2-14: 9am-3pm, Extended Care available 8am-5pm.
- Daily and weekly rates available, come to our camp when you need us!
- Gymnastics, Tumbling, Music, Games, Arts and crafts
- Register in advance! Space is limited.
- E-mail or stop by the gym for more information!
Dates to Know
- May 17, 2013: Last Friday Night Fun Night of the School Year
- May 27, 2013: Gym Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
- May 28, 2013: Summer Camp Begins
- June 1, 2013: Last Day of Winter/Spring Session
- June 3, 2013: Summer Class Session Begins
- August 17, 2013: Annual Fall Open House - 11am-1pm
Visit us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/IvanovsGymnastics