Come join us for our Ivanov's Gymnastics Summer Camp! Camp weeks are still available! We are still taking registrations for our Half Day Camp (ages 3-4.5) and Full Day Camp (ages 4.5-13). Our Summer Camp continues through August 15, 2014. You can register for full weeks or individual days. We are here when you need us! See below for our Summer Camp Registration information.
12,000 square foot facility
One block from Veterans between Cleary and Richland, behind the French Riviera Spa, between Veterans and I-10
(Click here for a Map)
School Year: Monday - Thursday - 3:45 - 7pm, Friday 3:45 - 6:30pm, Saturday 9am - Noon
Summer (May 27-August15, 2014): Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 9 - 11am
Registrations are now being taken for our Fall 2014 Session. The schedule is posted on our Schedule Page! Stop by the gym to register in person during our normal Office Hours! All registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registrations are still being taken for our Summer 2014 Session!!! The schedule is posted on our Schedule page! We still have availability in all of our programs, and you can register for classes at any time during the session. Stop by the gym to register in person during our normal Office Hours! All registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mommy and Me (18 mos. to 3 years)
- Preschool Beginners Classes (3 to 5 years)
- Preschool Intermediate Classes (3 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Beginners gymnastics)
- Preschool Advanced Classes (4 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Intermediate gymnastics)
- Preschool Advanced II Classes (4 to 5 years, and must have completed at least one session of Preschool Advanced gymnastics)
- Beginner Classes (5 years and up)
- Intermediate Beginners Classes (5 1/2 years and up, and must have attended at least one session of Beginners)
- Advanced Beginners Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Intermediate)
- Advanced Beginners II Classes (6 years and up, and must have completed at least one session of Advanced)
- Tumbling Classes (6 years and up)
- Beginner Tumbling (for Children who do NOT have their Back Handspring)
- Advanced Tumbling (for Children who DO have their Back handspring)
- Friday Night - Fun Night (Non-members welcome)
Still offering Half Day Camp (9am-12:30pm) for children ages 3-4 1/2 and Full Day Camp (9am-3pm) for children ages 4 1/2-13.
- Summer Camp
- Registrations for Summer Camp are now being taken.
- All of our weeks are currently still available.
- Download our Summer Camp 2014 Information and Registration Form here.
- Begins on May 27, 2014
- Runs through August 15, 2014
- All staff is safety certified.
- For students with or without gymnastics experience
- Non-Members welcome!
- Half Day Camp for Children ages 3-4 1/2: 9am-12:30pm, Before Care available 8-9 am.
- Full Day Camp for children ages 4 1/2-13: 9am-3pm, Extended Care available 8am-5pm.
- Daily and weekly rates available, come to our camp when you need us!
- Gymnastics, Tumbling, Music, Games, Arts and crafts
- Register in advance! Space is limited.
- E-mail or stop by the gym for more information!
Dates to Know
- July 15, 2014: Registration for Fall Session Begins
- July 21-26, 2014: Bring A Friend Week
- Students in all Mommy & Me, Preschool, School-Age, and Tumbling classes can bring a friend with them to class this week.
- Each current student is limited to ONE friend per class.
- No fee for friend to attend class during this week.
- August 11-15, 2014: Last week of Summer Camp
- August 23, 2014: End of Summer Session
- September 1, 2014: Gym Closed for Labor Day Holiday
- September 2, 2014: Fall Class Session Begins
Visit us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/IvanovsGymnastics